1. Happiness is a choice.
2. Always give a space to love yourself.
3. Never do things half heartedly.
4. Do not take time, effort, love and people for granted.
5. Learn to appreciate the smallest act of kindness.
6. Your worst day will only last for 24 hours, so get over it.
7. 99% of situation depends on how you will react on it.
8. Listening to your favorite songs are therapy.
9. Do not settle for half loves, half attention. You’re worth more.
10. Let go of toxic people.
11. Believe that you can, you are your greatest motivator.
12. Sometimes trusting your intuition leads you right.
13. Some words are better left unsaid.
14. You will learn most about love from the people who did not love you back.
15. As we grow, we finally understood that life is so much better when the reason for us to cry were just broken crayons and pencils.
16. There’s something about eating breakfast that makes a difference about your day.
17. Courage is sometimes as simple as getting up from bed.
18. It is okay to make mistakes, that’s where learning begins.
19. Everything is breakable but afterall, it is your choice to stay broken.
20. Some of your greatest break through are outside of your comfort zones.
21. Don’t beg for someone to stay, if they want to leave, let them leave.
22. Your worth is not defined by one person’s inability to see your value.
23. Reward yourself, you deserve that.
24. There are things that we cannot change no matter how much effort we put on it.
25. The distance between your dreams and reality is a matter of determined will.
26. You are not broken, you are healing.
27. Sometimes silence means the loudest cry.
28. There are unexplainable comfort of heavy rains, warm blanket and soft pillows.
29. Sometimes the most beautiful mornings are made of pancakes and waffles.
30. Stop comparing yourself to others.
31. Be honest with what you feel.
32. Stay away from all the negativity.
33. Truth will always set you free.
34. No one is created perfect.
35. Never underestimate anyone.
36. It will not make you a less of individual for being sorry.
37. Pride will never take you anywhere.
38. Do not force people to like you.
39. Never beg for acceptance.
40. People will always have something to say about you but it doesn’t mean it reflects who you are in totality.
41. Do not be afraid of change because it is the only thing that is permanent.
42. One day you will thank yourself for not giving up.
43. Admit when you are wrong.
44. Be a good listener.
45. Always try to put yourself in the shoes of others.
46. Be gentle with your words.
47. Be honest with your feelings, learn to speak up.
48. There are always far better things than what you left behind.
49. There are people who are meant to be lessons.
50. Choose who you trust.
51. Be patient.
52. Keep photographs. People change, memories don’t.
53. Do not settle for confusion.
54. Surround yourself with people who bring you joy.
55. You cannot forget someone if you haven’t forgive them yet. This is reality.
56. Your future needs you, your past doesn’t.
57. You nevee know what people have to go home to. Be kind.
58. Take it easy. Don’t stress about tomorrow.
59. All of the love you have given to all wrong people will eventually find its way back into you.
60. Sometimes the person you want the most is the same person you’re best without.
61. Do not fall in love only with a body or face, or with the idea of being on love.
62. Do not be drowned by your own emotions and thoughts.
63. The right one will stay even when there is no one watching.
64. Overthinking changes nothing.
65. Somewhere between hello and goodbye, there was love.
66. You belong to the ones that have seen your scars and still chose to stay.
67. It is not too late to be happy again.
68. We are all alone in ways only ourselves can understand.
69. We can always begin again.
70. We are all bad in someone else’s story.
71. Not all the people we lose are loss.
72. There are times we break ourselves to leave behind the pieces that were never ours to carry.
73. People write because no one listens.
74. If love can fade, so as the pain.
75. Feelings that come back are feelings that never left in the first place.
76. Have the courage to leave and never look back.
77. Nothing teaches best than time and healing.
78. It is okay to see the good in someone but never use that as an excuse for someone who treats you no good.
79. Don’t fall in love just because someone pays a little bit of attention to you.
80. Some people enter your life only to show what happens when you settle for less than you deserve.
81. Do not stay where you are needed. Go where you are loved.
82. God will never let you wait unless He sees that there is good for you in waiting.
83. Nobody is busy. It is just a matter of priorities.
84. Never settle for being an option.
85. Let it hurt until it hurts no more.
86. Be honest on what you feel.
87. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
88. You are allowed to let go, so never look back.
89. And if this isn’t love we are making, then I don’t know what it is.
90. The only person who will be there for you is yourself.
91. Always find time for the things that make you happy to be alive.
92. Love is great, love is wonderful but love is not enough.
93. Because at the end of the day, the right people will fight for you.
94. Sometimes not having a closure is your closure.
95. Endings have to happen to beautiful beginnings can take place.
96. Trust that some of the best days of your life haven’t happened yet.
97. Believe that the universe has so much left for you.
98. Love comes back when you least expect it, when you think it isn’t the right timing.
99. There can be a lot of love you’ll encounter in your life, but once you lose your self-worth, self-respect, your ability to trust, your goals and aspirations in life, they are hard to get back.
100. Keep in mind that you are loved no matter what.
1. Happiness is a choice.