Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Boiling Waters PH.
I’m moving forward
To follow after You
And now I’m ready
For whatever You wanna do
Those words came up into my mind. I know it wasn’t easy to move forward. To forgive the person who hurt you deeply. The person who encourages you to know Jesus. The person who help you grow in faith. The person who inspires and motivates you. The person who support you all the way. But that person caused you pain, burden, heartache, leads you into temptation and sin. (ANG SAKIT DIBA? RAMDAM MO RIN BA KO?) well ganun naman yata talaga iiuntog ka muna at babasagin ni Lord bago ka matauhan. Bago ka matuto kasi love HINDI MO DESERVE YAN LAHAT. HINDI MO RIN DESERVE PA NA IPAGLABAN. Bakit mo pa ilalaban kung alam mo na hindi na pwede? Kung alam mo na ipinagpalit ka sa MAS malapit. Grabe noh! Hindi naman sa nilalahat ko mga lalaki. I know Godly man still exists uy oo nageexists pa sila, Love! maniwala ka at ipagpray mo yung Godlyman na dinidesire ng heart mo.
Masakit at mahirap kung paano ka ba talaga makakamove-on. Paano nga ba mag-uumpisa ulit? Siguro para sa akin eto yata yung best way pero wait ah HUWAG NA HUWAG ka muna ma-fafall o magpapafall kung hindi kapa ready at healed. Mali yun, Love. 10 best steps to move forward:
While you are busy reading this article, try mo rin makinig sa episode namin:
Don’t forget that you are smart and beautiful. Not because of how you dress, look, or sound- but because no one else can ever replicate your uniqueness. Never be afraid to share what’s on your heart, never be afraid to express yourself in the creative way God created you. Let your beauty SHINE
It’s true. You are in fact getting stronger everyday, and the way to keep that happening is to lean into Christ. Let Him be your strength. Let Him prune you. Allow Him to take you deeper into His love and presence AND in His Word everyday. A year from now you will not look the same
- 1. You are in a beautiful process. Your growing through every victory and every mistake. God wastes no season- He uses it ALL to shape you and mold you into becoming the person He created you to be to glorify HimEmbrace the pain. YES! iembrace mo lang. Iiyak mo nang lahat. Wala eh ganun talaga. Kailangan mo rin kasi i-release lahat ng sakit na nararamdaman mo. Kaysa pahirapan mo ang sarili mo lalo ka lang mahihirapan. May mga bagay na kailangan mo narin i-let go.
- 2. Cut the ties. Why? Kasi ayun magiging stronghold mo. CUT THOSE TIES that will only lead you into temptations. Throw-off those stuffs he/she gave you. Paano ka makakamove on if hindi mo pa natatapon o pwede mo rin sunugin. LAHAT HA? pero bago yun. Ipagpray mo muna, Love. Mahirap kailangan yan sa steps and process ng pag-momoveon mo.
- 3. Set boundaries. know your worth, my love. Panahon naman para unahin mo ang sarili mo. Panahon na para pangarap mo naman ang ifocus mo. Pangarap na wala siya. Pangarap na ikaw lang at sa taong karapat dapat mo lang ibibigay. Mag set kana ng boundaries mo. Dapat may plans kana habang nagmomove on ka. Para kapag dumating na yung ipagkakaloob ni Lord, READY KA TO SHARE SA BOUNDARIES NA YAN para maiwasan rin. Preserve your purity. Sometimes changr & setting boundaries is for the better, for your growth and their growth as well.
- 4. You are doing a good job. Your yes you give each day to keep moving forward is making an impact to your future more than you know Be your biggest champion, and know that God is cheering you on. He’s proud of you, and He’s for you
- 5. Get to explore yourself. Actually ayan ang ginawa ko maski hanggang ngayon padin naman. I explore myself, naging active ako sa mga church activities namin sa church and tried attending single events from Victory and CCF. Mas nag ggrow ako at nakakatulong rin yun sa pagmomove on mo. I usually attend this kind of events for me to learn, grow and heard their testimonies as well. You’ll learn everything on how they overcome it. Masaya siya it will help you mold to be a man and woman of God. Yung mga bagay na hindi mo nagagawa noon kasi lagi mo siyang kasama eh. Kaya ngayon ienjoy mo ang Season mo. Get to explore yourself more. You know you’ve grown and when you can move on and say “hanggang dito nalang tayo, let’s grow apart”
- 6. Quiet time and talk to God. Pag may mga times na feeling mo undeserving ka, unworthy ka? Grab your bible get to know Jesus in your life. Meditate every word He will speak to you. Ask God what’s inside your heart. Minsan rin ba sumasagi sa isip mo itong mga linya na to: “Lord bakit kailangan ko pagdaanan to? Lord, bakit nangyari ito sa akin? Lord, mali ba ang mahalin siya? Lord bakit ako sobrang nasasaktan? Lord bakit?” Dami natin tanong noh? Maski ako rin ganyan rin mga tanong ko yung sobra sobra akong nasaktan at pakiramdam na wala na ba akong pag-asa? Love, tandaan mo habang nabubuhay ka pa LAGING MAY PAG-ASA. May mga dahilan ang Lord bakit kailangan mo ma-experienced lahat ng pain, silent battles na dala-dala mo. Magpray ka, ipagpray mo yan heart mo. Ask God to healed your wounded heart. You will always be a beautiful mess in the Lord. Why? Babasagin ka muna ni Lord para marealize mong TAMA NA. Hindi mo deserve nang lahat ng yan. Balik ka sa verse na to ” But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well” – Matthew 6:33 NIV SEEK God wholeheartedly. You are in a beautiful process, Love. Remember Step1? Embrace the pain. Onti-onti mawawala rin yan at malalagpasan mo yan. Just pray. Prayer really works and magbasa ka rin ng Christians books, isulat mo sa devotion mga natutunan mo sa mga binasa mo and listen to worship songs too.
- 7. Learn to say NO! Setting NEW boundaries and learning to say to TEMPTATIONS AND SINS. Lalo na tayong mga babae. May verse tayo BE A PROVERBS 31 WOMAN! “She is more precious than jewels; and nothing you desire compares with her” -Proverbs 3:15 “Who can find a worthy woman? For her price is far above rubies.” -Proverbs 31:10 diba ang ganda. Know your worth, Ladies. Prove natin na hindi lahat ng babae. May mga babae na nageexists din. Sa mga Singles na katulad ko, kung parehas tayo ng pinagdaanan, heal mo muna heart mo ha? Huwag ka maging marupok lalo na kung hindi naman nakakatulong yung lalaki sa pag grow mo. We all deserve godly partners in Christ. A man that after God’s own heart. A man that will pursue you in the Lord. A man that will help you grow in faith. A man that will supports you while serving and waiting til the right time comes. “He has made everything beautiful in it’s time.” – Ecclesiastes 3:11 eto yung pinaka pinanghahawakan kong verse ngayon. Na darating din yung time na makikilala ko yung ipinagkaloob ni Lord. Habang wala pa, serve God while waiting. Mold yourself to be matured man and woman of God. Grow more in faith. Keep on praying for your GoBe “God’s Best”.
- 8. YOU ARE CAPABLE. You are more ready then you know. Don’t wait till tomorrow to start. Move forward now. Believe TODAY that you were born for such a time as this. Now is your time my Love- you are capable in God’s eyes.
- 9. You are in a beautiful process. Your growing through every victory and every mistake. God wastes no season- He uses it ALL to shape you and mold you into becoming the person He created you to be to glorify Him Kaya mo yan! Kakayanin mo dahil sa battle na meron ka, kasama mo Siya
- 10. Don’t forget that you are smart and beautiful. Not because of how you dress, you look, or sound-but because no one lese can ever replicate your uniqueness. Never be afraid to share what’s on your heart, never be afraid to express yourself in the creative in the creative way God created you. Let your beauty SHINE. It’s true. You are in fact getting stronger everyday, and the way to keep that happening is to lean into Christ.Let Him be your strength. Let Him prune you. Allow Him to take you deeper into His love and presence and in His Word everyday. A Year from now you will not look the same. Just that that Beautiful process, Love.
I hope these 10 steps will help you grow and matured in faith. I hope this blog encourages to fight still and Be in His presence. No one can ever help or fix you, it’s between you and God. God has a lot of plans and surprises for you this year. He will surely bless you more than what you deserve.
This verses helps me grow deeper, rooted and grounded with His steadfast love.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV