Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Boiling Waters PH.

Hey! First off, I’m sorry. Please don’t let this message bother you. I know it won’t naman. But if anything happens, please don’t let this ruin your beautiful relationship with your girlfriend, well, fiance. I don’t want anything in return but let me say this,

I LOVE YOU. For 8 years, I created my “the one” in you. I know it’s kind of crazy. (It is crazy!) But I really want to get this off my chest. Yes! 8 years. Baliw diba? 8 years kong tinago at hindi sinabi sayo. Kahit 99.99% akong sure na walang chance, umasa ako sa 0.01% at nagbabakasakali na lumingon ka sa likod mo at makita mo ako. Napaka-tanga na kahit 0.01% maisip mo na may taong naghihintay sayo, or baka, “baka” lang naman may kaunting chance na mapansin mo din ako.

Call me crazy but loving you in silent made me a better person. I did not entertain guys dahil sa pag-asa ko sayo and because of that, I graduated in college and landed to a perfect job. But sadly, ikaw padin. I thought that I could move on nung nalipat ka ng work and after I graduated. But I was wrong. Ikaw padin. I keep on holding on sa putanginang 0.01 % na yun. I don’t even know kung meron nga ba kahit 0.01% dahil sure naman ako sa sarili ko na 100% talagang walang chance.

While you are busy reading this article, try mo rin makinig sa episode namin:

I tried my best to fell out of love. I really do! But here I am. Nagpaka-gago. I created this perfect man in you. And I’m really sorry.

I’m just wishing you to be happy although I know na masayang masaya ka. Don’t get me wrong, I am so happy na masaya ka. Yes, I love you. But this feeling and pain will only go away if I told you. I am not passing the burden kasi alam ko naman na walang burden to pass and I am sure that this will not ruin your relationship ’cause your love with each other is strong. And I am deeply sure na you are meant to be together.

Again, I love you! Thank you and goodbye.

Send me the best BW Tampal!

* indicates required