1. You tried to love me, even if your ways were different from mine.
2. You said I’m pretty and you were one of the few people who appreciated how I look even if I felt worst.
3. You taught me that I am capable of loving someone wholeheartedly, even if it means pain.
4. You helped me have a loving heart even if everything hurts.
5. You helped me understand unspoken words in a relationship and unwritten rules in love.
6. You taught me that I needed to fight to save myself.
7. You taught me that I don’t deserve everything you did.
8. You helped me realize that there’s light after darkness, sunrise after sunset, and a rainbow after the storm.
9. You let me go, even if it hurts.
10. You didn’t just make me stronger by breaking my heart, but you gave me a new life when you killed me inside.
You helped me realize all these by hurting me and by breaking my heart. I didn’t lose any, I gained scars, experiences, and strength that I used moving forward. And I thank you for that, cause you were one of the greatest lessons of my life.