Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Boiling Waters PH.
Let me share my thoughts regarding No label relationship.
- It steals your peace.
While you are busy reading this article, try mo rin makinig sa episode namin:
- It is a prerequisite to ghosting.
- You”ll have an unexpressed jealousy.
- You suddenly become a stalker of his/her close friends, likers and reactors.
- Denial of feelings will eventually become a series of regrets.
- Time invested will eventually become time wasted even if you justify it.
- You don’t know if you’re the only one.
- You’d feel that you’re not the only one.
- You won’t know if you’re the only one.
- It will magnify your trust issues.
- It will reveal your insecurities.
- If you left your heart unguarded, you’ll lose yourself.
- Assumption will be your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- You’ll be deeply wounded fighting the wrong battle.
- Pain is inevitable.
You put a label on it.
You may agree or disagree on the list above. You may add something that you experience before or experiencing now. But in case you caught yourself in the middle of a No Label Relationship, maybe you can pause and think if the relationship honors you and values you as an individual.