The joy of knowing Christ
1. We can deal with difficult people because our kindness is not based on who we are, not on how they treat us but on His kindness.
2. We hope for greater things because we know His promises and that He is able to do what He has promised.
3. We lack nothing because He is our Shepherd; our great Provider.
4. We can love the unlovable because that is how God loves us
5. Never will we be afraid because He is with us.
6. We are thankful in whatever situation because we know that He makes all things work together for our good.
7. And in our weakness He is our strength and our rest.
This list will go on and on and on… Because we will never run out of joy in knowing Christ