Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Boiling Waters PH.
Content from the BW Podcast
Someone with the proven ability to change. There’s growth.
There’s change! Hindi puro promises at potentials.
potential is potential but potential is useless without cultivation
like a rich soil, or a deposit of oil underground, or a stack of cash
This green flag is a person who has worked on something difficult and you watched them improve and can witness how different they are in the present with this new skill.
There are some things na willing siya to change (not everything, not his core values) to prove his/her love to you.)
If we stop growing, we stop loving.
Not all conflict are beneficial. Conflict is only healthy if its managed well.
They are willing to set in the negotiation table. Hindi yung aayaw kagad or biglang tatahimik. Silent treatment to icing-manlalamig hangggang ikaw na lang manunuyo.
This skill is hard to develop. Not so natural.
Sitting through uncomfortable spaces is a part of every relationship.
Choose people who choose you over their pride.
Managed Conflicts are your relationship badges.
Fight, but fight clean.
They respect your boundaries.
Direction over Emotion
- Emotions are thermometer not thermostat
- Observe mo ano yung intention at match ba sa actions
- Mature people will match their intention with their actions
- Not allergic sa DTR, they will give the clarity you deserve
- There’s clarity of purpose of the relationship, hindi go with the flow lang.
- They can fight for their worth and values, (one maturity test is they respect their values)
- What you believe about yourself determines the kind of relationship you believe you deserve.
- They can decide, they know what’s wrong and what’s right
- Yes is Yes, No is No
- They are not an open door
- Their identity is not in the relationship
- Believe it or not, real men are more interested in the size of a woman’s heart and mind than the size of her waist.
- They invest in their character growth
Listen here for the full content and explanations: