Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Boiling Waters PH.
- KNOW YOUR PURPOSE – Being single is part of God’s ultimate plan in your life. Allow God to mold you in his likeness and discover where God called you in this life. Believe me you are in this season for a reason.
Worship me with all your heart, and I will be with you – Jeremiah 29:13
- FOCUS ON YOUR HARVEST – Value the chance to grow in your discipleship and ministry.
- STEWARD THIS TIME WISELY – Take advantage and invest time with your family and also singleness allows you to focus on practical preparation. Spend time with married people, learn from their successes and failures.
Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. – Proverbs 15:22
- TAKE TIME TO HEAL – Allow God to redeem your past and seek him before you pour out your emotion. Remember this: A temporary fling will leads to permanent damage.
- FIND CONTENTMENT IN THIS CURRENT SEASON – Learn to have peace and joy in Christ. Don’t depend your happiness on a single person, Godliness with contentment is a great gain.
- BUILD A HEALTHY FRIENDSHIP – God designed friendship because life is meant to be share. In choosing friend it is important that you value same things. Surround yourself with people who corrects you not corrupt you. People who celebrate with your victories and pick you up when you’re down.We need to practice the art of learning and growing with others.
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. – Proverbs 27:17
- BE A GOOD STEWARD – Think about this: We are just stewards of what God has given to us. Our time, money, position & etc. is not really ours , so return what is due to the Lord. Also saving and budgeting of our money is so important. It is how we are blessed and how we bless others.
- GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE – Enroll in a calligraphy session. Visit some places , meet new people , learn new culture and seize every moment where you are in. Conquer your fears , take risk and jump off to the cliff.
Enjoy this season without wasting it ! Honoring your season is honoring God.