Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Boiling Waters PH.
There are so many seasons of our lives. Seasons change and take note that it is not permanent. So if you are now in the season of waiting(whether be it in career,love,work or life in general) here are some tips on how to maximize your season:
1. Embrace the season of waiting. Do not rush. Aminin natin napakahirap ang maghintay or pumila lalo na sa mga grocery stores! Haha Pero trust me, there is beauty in waiting. It will mold your character and you’ll learn so much about yourself.
2. Find your passion and learn a new skill.
Know what you want, what you really want and pursue it. Make a clear vision about who you want to be.
Hindi porket nasa season of waiting ka ay hindi ka na gagalaw.
You have so much time so why not use it to learn a new skill? You might use it in the near future.
While you are busy reading this article, try mo rin makinig sa episode namin:
3. Give back to your family and friends.
Spend some quality time with your family and friends. You can cook them a special dish or just simply be with them and talk to them. Time wasted will be forever gone. Hindi ka forever na bata at hindi forever na sila ay makakasama mo.
4. Join fellowships/communities that would help you grow spiritually, financially and mentally.
Sabi nga sa isang quote “No man is an island”. Do not isolate yourself. Join groups and learn from them but make sure na tamang grupo ang sasamahan mo. People who are not toxic but rather people who would unleash your potentials and pray with you! God may use them as an instrument for you to know HIM more.
5. Stop comparing yourself to anyone. Your story is unique and it is beautifully written by God. In Ecclesiastes 3:1 and 11 says that “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. . He has made everything beautiful in its time.”
Even though you can’t see the whole staircase yet, you just have to trust God and take the first step. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Trust Him, it will all happen in His time. It will.
Your journey towards self-growth may never be easy. You would go through trials and testings but never give up. There are just things that take time. There are just lessons life is teaching you. To those who are also in their waiting season of their lives, galingan mo pa ha? 😉 🤗